Posted on 17 December 2015.
There’s nothing like the warm glow of Christmas lights this time of year to give you a good dose of Christmas cheer! The Springs Church, located at 135 N. Grant Street, is a new stop on this year’s Tour of lights, with their dancing light display choreographed to your favorite Christmas music. The show will run nightly from sundown to 8:30 p.m., through December 23.
So pack up the kids, go for a ride, and enjoy the decorations your friends and neighbors have put up this year. We’re sure you’ll find a few other treasures along the way!
1. The Springs Church, 135 N. Grant Street (enter off First Street). See their dancing light display choreographed to your favorite Christmas music. The show will run nightly from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., through December 23.
2. 88 N. Grant Street (Corner of Maple and Grant) Rosenberger home
3. 65 E. Muskegon, corner of First and Muskegon Streets. The home of Larry and Audrey Young is a classic home decorated with style.
4. Downtown Cedar Springs is aglow with lights and decorations on the lampposts and the town Christmas tree is at the corner of Main and Ash.
5. 427 Northland Drive, near the corner of South Street and Northland. See the 90-foot evergreen Christmas tree at the Reep family home.
6. The Fieldstone Meadows subdivision, first cul de sac, just off 18 Mile. Head north on Main Street in Cedar Springs, turn east on 18 Mile. Go around curve, past mobile home park, and then east into Fieldstone.
7. Subdivision off Pine Street (behind Wesco)
8. 830 19 Mile Rd, home of Burt and Wanda Drent. Take 17 Mile Rd west to Algoma, turn north on Algoma and go to 19 Mile, turn west. About 2 miles to house on left, corner of 19 Mile and Albrecht.
9. Vista View Estates, west off Algoma, south of 17 Mile Road.
10. 17 Mile Rd, between Paine and Long Lake.
11. 20 Mile Road, ½ mile west of White Creek.
12. Vantage Point, Algoma to 20 Mile, west on 20 Mile