Posted on 01 March 2012.
Kids weren’t the only ones happy to have a snow day from school on Friday, February 24. The snowman on the right was so excited to see some new snow that he did a handstand! Kimberly Cartwright’s grandchildren, Kiley, 6, Makenna, 3, Riley, 6, and Kaleb, 9, had fun building their snowmen at grandma’s house on their day off school.
Send us your winter photos! Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail them to us at PO 370, Cedar Springs, MI 49319, or drop them at our office at 36 E. Maple in Cedar Springs.
Posted in Featured, News
Posted on 19 January 2012.
The heavy snowfall received last weekend caused snowmen to start popping up everywhere! Tracy Skelonc, of Solon Township, sent us this photo of the snowman that her 23-month-old son, Dalton, and her husband Martin built on our beautiful, sunny, Monday afternoon.
Do you have a photo of a snowman or other winter sculpture? Send your sculpture and winter fun photos to email@example.com.
Posted in News
Posted on 29 December 2011.
All I need to know about life I learned from a snowman….
• It’s okay if you’re a little bottom heavy.
• Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.
• Wearing white is always appropriate.
• Winter is the best of the four seasons.
• It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.
• There’s nothing better than a foul weather friend.
• We’re all made up of mostly water.
• You know you’ve made it when they write a song about you.
• Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!
• Avoid yellow snow.
• Don’t get too much sun.
• It’s embarrassing when you can’t look down and see your feet.
• It’s fun to hang out in your front yard.
• Always put your best foot forward.
• There’s no stopping you once you’re on a roll.
Posted in Joke of the Week