web analytics

Categorized | Arts & Entertainment

Host parents needed for exchange students


For five or 10 month students

International Cultural Exchange Services (ICES) is looking for host parents for exchange students from different countries the 2016-2017 school year.

To be a host parent, you must be 25 years or older. You can be single, in a relationship, married, have a family, or be an empty nester. Host parents/families provide meals, a bed, and a loving home. Exchange students have their own money for personal needs, going out and sports. They also have their own insurance.

Exchange students will arrive at the end of August and stay until the middle of June if a 10-month student, or until January, if a five-month student.

“I, myself, have been a host parent to different students and really enjoy it,” said Hope, a local coordinator for ICES. “It is so awesome learning about their culture, while they learn about ours. It is really an exciting, positive, experience!”

Give Hope a call today at 616-799-3740 if you’d like to host an exchange student.

This post was written by:

- who has written 17181 posts on Cedar Springs Post Newspaper.

Contact the author

Comments are closed.

Kent County Credit Union
Cedar Car Co
Advertising Rates Brochure
Ray Winnie
Watson Rockford


Get Your Copy of The Cedar Springs Post for just $40 a year!