web analytics

Pesticide Advisory to Parents


Advanced notice will be given by posting at the entrance to the school or grounds.  In certain emergencies, pesticides may be applied without prior notice, but you will be provided notice immediately following any such application.  Parents or Guardians requesting prior notification must complete a notification form yearly. The Notification Request form can be  found at www.csredhawks.org.  Forms can be returned to the building offices.  You may also contact Jerry Gavin @ 616-696-0464 with additional questions.


This post was written by:

- who has written 19598 posts on Cedar Springs Post Newspaper.

Contact the author

Comments are closed.



Get Your Copy of The Cedar Springs Post for just $40 a year!