web analytics

Categorized | Featured, News

Fire extinguished at home on Second St

Fire extinguished at home on Second St
A small fire was found in an upstairs bedroom window of this home at 71 N. Second Street last Saturday morning.

A small fire was found in an upstairs bedroom window of this home at 71 N. Second Street last Saturday morning.

The Cedar Springs Fire Department was called to a fire at a home at 71 N. Second Street on Saturday, June 29, at about 11:33 a.m.

They arrived to find a smoke showing and a small fire in an upstairs bedroom window. They extinguished the fire, then looked to find the cause of the fire. They checked for extension cords but found none. The fire is still under investigation.

The fire department cleared the scene at 12:36 p.m.

This post was written by:

- who has written 17238 posts on Cedar Springs Post Newspaper.


Contact the author

Comments are closed.

advert
Watson Rockford
Ray Winnie
Kent County Credit Union
Advertising Rates Brochure
Cedar Car Co

Archives

Get Your Copy of The Cedar Springs Post for just $40 a year!