web analytics

Categorized | Featured, News

Fire consumes mobile home

-N-Fire1

Firefighters work to put out the blaze in this home in Oakfield Township.
Post photos by L. Allen.

-N-Fire2Firefighters battled snowy weather while fighting a blaze in Oakfield Township Wednesday, January 23.

The fire was reported about 3:45 a.m. at 10830 Podunk Avenue NE, north of 13 Mile Road. Oakfield, Courtland, and Spencer fire departments all responded to the scene.

A woman told a local news station that her mother was reportedly using a space heater to unfreeze her pipes, and it caught on fire. She was not injured.

The home went up quickly, and was a total loss.

This post was written by:

- who has written 7512 posts on Cedar Springs Post Newspaper.


Contact the author

Comments are closed.

advert

LOCAL Advertisers

Kent Theatre
The POST
Bryne Electrical

Get the Cedar Springs Post in your mailbox for only $35.00 a year!