There’s nothing like the warm glow of Christmas lights this time of year to give you a good dose of Christmas cheer! One of our readers sent in the photo above of a barn on Myers Lake Road near 15 Mile. It’s sure to make you smile! Below is just a sampling of the many beautiful displays in our area. Pack up the kids, go for a ride, and enjoy the decorations your friends and neighbors have put up this year. We’re sure you’ll find a few other treasures along the way!
Others to see:
- 427 Northland Drive, near the corner of South Street and Northland. See the 90-foot evergreen Christmas tree at the Reep family home.
- 65 E. Muskegon, corner of First and Muskegon Streets. The home of Larry and Audrey Young is a classic home decorated with style.
- Downtown Cedar Springs is aglow with lights and decorations on the lampposts, and the Christmas tree and a nativity scene will start tonight at the corner of Main and Ash.
- 345 Tall Grass Drive in the Prairie Run subdivision just off Pine Street. Pretty angels and many lights! There are many other homes in Prairie Run with beautiful lights as well.
- The corner of Beech and Maple Streets in Sand Lake—two homes right on the corner light up the whole town! The kids will love it.
Send us your home or homes you’ve seen to firstname.lastname@example.org.