web analytics

Categorized | News

Propane tank causes fire

A propane tank exploded in flames shortly after 11 a.m. Wednesday, in Solon Township.

The fire was located at 1621 17 Mile Road, west of Algoma. Several fire departments, including Cedar Springs, were called in to assist on the fire, which burned down a storage shed.

Firefighters needed to let the tank burn down some, and then cool it down slowly. It did explode a second time, as seen in the photo.

According to a witness, no one was home when the fire started. No other details were available at press time.

This post was written by:

- who has written 7546 posts on Cedar Springs Post Newspaper.


Contact the author

Comments are closed.

advert

LOCAL Advertisers

The POST
Kent Theatre
Bryne Electrical

Get the Cedar Springs Post in your mailbox for only $35.00 a year!