Seven candidates will be interviewed for the Cedar Springs City Manager position, at City Springs City Hall Saturday, August 4. They are open to the public. The first interview starts at 9 a.m. The order of the interviews is as follows:
City Manager Interviews:
1. 9:00 a.m. – Meg Mullendore-Cluckey, Village Manager, Cassopolis, MI.
2. 9:45 a.m. – Thad N. Taylor, Former City Manager, Alpena, MI.
3. 10:30 a.m. – Jared Olson, Management Intern, Clare, MI.
4. 11:15 a.m. – Roger E. Belknap, Former DPW Director, Cedar Springs.
5. 12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
6. 12:30 p.m. – Patrick T. Reagan, DDA Director, Portland, MI.
7. 1:15 p.m. – Adam E. Poll, Planner, Waterloo, Iowa.
8. 2:00 p.m. – Jonathan Greene, Executive DDA Director, Jackson, MI.
After the interviews, the City Council will select the top two candidates to be interviewed on Wednesday, Aug. 8, from 6-8 p.m. Council will vote on the final candidate next Thursday, Aug. 9.