Many anti-aging products are now fortified with ingredients that can diminish fine lines and wrinkles, treat acne, even out skin tone and improve skin texture. Here are some skin care regimes to help keep looking healthy and glowing:
- Avoid caffeine, smoking and alcohol.
- Make sure you get at least eight glasses of pure water a day to keep your skin hydrated.
- Protect your skin from wind, sun, heat, cold and indoor air. Apply a moisturizer before exposing yourself to any of these moisture-sapping conditions.
Consume a healthy diet containing fresh fruit and vegetables to help skin look healthy; avoid hot and spicy foods, which are particularly likely to cause a negative effect.
- Read the labels of skin care products. Look for “for sensitive skin” and check the ingredients.
- Try herbal remedies that are free from harsh chemicals.
- Whether you have actual acne or just occasional breakouts, avoid heavy oil-based products and try a foam-based cleanser.
- Introduce acne products gradually. Start with a cleanser.
- Shampoo regularly, shower after exercising and wash your face and remove any makeup before going to bed.
- Look for products that contain hyaluronic acid. It helps smooth wrinkles by adding volume under the skin. One anti-aging facial option is called Perlabella Hyaluronic Acid, an injection-free wrinkle filler that gives elasticity to the skin. It uses PureDose Pearls that are airtight, preservative-free and deliver single doses of anti-wrinkle serum for the skin to help reduce lines.
Follow a daily regime that works for your skin. Stay out of the sun and use an adequate amount of sunscreen to help reduce your risk of wrinkles and keep your skin feeling soft and smooth.
For more skin care solutions, visit www.perlabella.com.